Name: Dr. Kshama Kulkarni
Qualifications: MBBS, MS (Surg), DNB(Surg.), MRCS (England), M.Ch (Pediatric surgery) Gold Medalist
Contact Us: 020-25395225 / +91 8308838683
Awards and Honors
- MCh Paediatric surgery Tamilnadu MGR University- GOLD MEDALIST
- Henry Williams Gray Silver Medal in Anatomy in 1998.
- Winner Mumbai Divisional round 14th IAP Paediatric Quiz in 2001.
- Third prize in Leprosy, AIDS, TB exam conducted by Leprosy institute Mumbai in 2001.
- Qualified and selected through UPSC 2003 for the post of Assitant Divisional Medical Officer on Indian Railways on 06/05/2005, by Government of India, Ministry of Railways.
- Best Paper Award- MCIAPSCON 2016.
- Board topper in Hindi Subject and First rank in school in secondary school examination.
- 12th in Kolhapur Board in the Maharashtra State Higher Secondary School Certificate examination.1st in Biology subject in the Maharashtra state Higher Secondary School Certificate examination.
- Dhirubai Ambani Scholar for being topper in District in Maharashtra State Higher Secondary School Certificate examination.
- JRD TATA Scholarship Holder for Under Graduation.
Consultant Pediatric Surgeon / Urologist
Private Clinic :
Dr.KK’s KidSurg Clinic , Advanced Pediatric Surgical Center
OPD Consultant :
- Surya mother & child superspeciality, Wakad Pune
- Mai Mangeshkar hospital, Warje
- Sahyadri Superspeciality hospital, Hadapsar Pune
- Inamdar multispeciality Hospital,Fatimanagar Pune
Panel Consultant :
- Jupiter Hospital, Baner
- Aditya Birla hospital, Thergaon
- Motherhood Hospital, Kharadi
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Kharadi
ABOUT Dr. Kshama Kulkarni
Publication & Presentation
Acute gastric volvulus: Late onset ischaemic consequences and their management. Kshama.Vasudev.Kulkarni, Sudipta Sen, Sampath Karl, Ravikumar
(Published in Oct – Dec issue,2012 in Journal of Indian Association of Peadiatric surgeons)
- Kshama.Vasudev Kulkarni. Major VUR with voiding dysfunction:Antireflux surgery with concomitant appendicualr Mitrafanoff as a surgical solution in 6 children. Presented in the 35th Annual conference of the Indian Association of Pediatric surgeons,held in Lucknow, India in Nov 2009.
- Kshama.Vasudev Kulkarni. Profile of renal function in 334 posterior urethral valve patients,from infancy to early adulthood,using age matched serum creatinine.Presented in Tamilnadu and Pondicherry State Chapter of Indian Association of Paediatric surgeons, in july 2010.
- Kshama.Vasudev Kulkarni. Technique of natural orifice surgery for upper small bowel atresia.Presented in Annual conference of Tamilnadu and Pondicherry State Chapter of Indian Association of Paediatric surgeons, in july 2010.
- Kshama.Vasudev Kulkarni. Profile of renal function in 334 posterior urethral valve patients,from infancy to early adulthood,using age matched serum creatinine.Presented in 3rd World Congress of Pediatric Surgery, New Delhi India, in october 2010. (International Conference)
- Kshama.Vasudev Kulkarni. Antenatally diagnosed congenital malformations.Presented in CME organised by IMA Hadapsar, in Nov 2013.
- Author for chapter : Gall stone disease in children
Book – Pediatric surgery & Pediatric urology : Standard treatment guidelines, Second edition. IAPS
- Diagrammatic representation. of Total urogenital mobilization by Dr.kshama.kulkarni – in a handbook on Disorders of Sex Development , by Dr.V.R.Ravikumar,coimbatore
Dr. Kshama Kulkarni
Dr. Kshama Kulkarni is a specialist Pediatric Surgeon, Pediatric Urologist and ped.laparoscopic Surgeon in Pune and has an experience of over 18 years in these fields.